My name is Diane Cesa, and I am addicted to yoga.
I’ve been a devoted yoga practitioner for over 5 years, and I am a registered yoga teacher.
I am also training to be a yoga therapist and a yoga, Thai massage therapist.
I believe variety is the spice of life, so I’ve tried many different types of yoga, my favorite being vinyasa flow.
Here are some random facts about me:
- I’ve completed all 5 levels of Shambhala Meditation Training
- I’m a member of the International Association of Yoga Therapists
- I am a certified EFT practitioner/Energy Healer (EFT-CC)
- I am a graduate of Boston College
- I’ve studied Ayurveda
- I’ve written an ebook on natural weight loss
- I love to hike
- I love reading Rumi and Thoreau
- I believe one’s natural state is happiness