Next week kicks off an online summit in which 20 yoga luminaries will share what's happening in the world of yoga and where it's headed. The Future of Yoga Summit is taking place August 4-6th. Registration is free and speakers include Shiva Rea, Judith Hanson Lasater, Angela Farmer, Amy Weintraub, and Richard Miller.
Here's a sneak peak and what you'll learn:
- What’s revolutionary in the world of yoga – and where it’s headed
- Exciting ways yoga can help transform culture and societal structures
- Yogic wisdom for maintaining peace when facing social injustice
- Ways yoga is contributing to resilience in youth and health and healing for ALL
- How women’s experience transformed yoga in the contemporary world
- The ways the Internet and technology is shaping yoga
- The role of the guru, especially in light of scandals with prominent teachers
- The most hopeful developments we’re experiencing in yoga today
- Ways you can best contribute to yoga’s potential to bring positive change
Personally, I like that the summit will be exploring yoga's effect on addiction and recovery, schools and education, medical reserch and mental health.
If you'd like to learn more and/or register, click here.
I've just registered, so I'll be right there online with you.