Last month the Symposium on Yoga Therapy and Research (SYTAR) took place in Austin, TX. If you weren't able to attend, you can purchase recordings of the individual presentations or get a discounted price for downloading the entire package of presentations here.
You can watch highlights of the from the conference here (very cool to watch and/or helpful if you're feeling conflicted about which presentations to purchase).
Some of the topics covered include:
- The Healthy Heart
- The Soul of Yoga Therapy
- Yoga Therapy for Spiritual Wellness
- Yoga Therapy as Spiritual Practice
- Integrating Yoga in Cancer Care
- Yoga & Intentional Healing
- Pre-Ayurveda 101
- Yoga Therapy for Sleeplessness and Insomnia
- Yoga for Recovery and Resilience After Natural Disasters
- Healing with the Chakras
- Stop Tucking Your Tailbone
- and much more